goin to jail

Johnny

Veteran X
It aint all mental. Hard to have dignity when you have a guy getting 40K a year telling you to "bend over and spread em". aint no dignity or self respect in 3 hots and a cot.

How much is my pension going to be? There is no chance I'll ever be in a cell again. I'd rather die like a man then be in a cell like a dog. I'd rather book it up to the third world being in a cell or dying...All i can say is if i do ever get arrested again they better not let me post bail . I was in a cell and the feeling was just unbearable...I was on the verge of snapping and I was only in there for a a couple days.Nobody has the right to take your freedom away from you. Nobody.

graveley_jail_20060627.jpg

It aint all mental. Hard to have dignity when you have a guy getting 40K a year telling you to "bend over and spread em". aint no dignity or self respect in 3 hots and a cot.

How much is my pension going to be? There is no chance I'll ever be in a cell again. I'd rather die like a man then be in a cell like a dog. I'd rather book it up to the third world being in a cell or dying...All i can say is if i do ever get arrested again they better not let me post bail . I was in a cell and the feeling was just unbearable...I was on the verge of snapping and I was only in there for a a couple days.Nobody has the right to take your freedom away from you. Nobody.

the pure undeniable irony of this being posted by a guy with a yellow submarine sig

Back