Apple computers are under virus attack

Oh bullshit. Macs don't get spyware, viruses, and they never crash.
Way to believe the media spoonfeeding you.

hahah

can't wait till the mac owners realize there is just as much vulnerability (if not more) on the mac platform

hahah

can't wait till the mac owners realize there is just as much vulnerability (if not more) on the mac platform

I'd imagine it's significantly more. Windows has been plugging holes in its OS for the last 20 years when it comes to dealing with viruses. That means that while there's always exploits that crop up, they're pretty hard to find in Windows at this point.

Macs on the other hand haven't been tested much at all when it comes to malware. It wouldn't surprise me if Macs are about as secure as a block of swiss cheese right now.

that's pretty non-specific. does it require user interaction to install, or is it exploiting a browser hole that in turn exploits an OS hole?

Who cares? It's yet another exploited vulnerability of the so-called "impenetrable" Mac platform. Right now, in the wild.

Eat shit, macfags.

Having just upgraded to Leopard and installed Logic Express 8, I laugh at anti-mac sentiment like a dictator lighting cigars with $100 bills.

Who cares? It's yet another exploited vulnerability of the so-called "impenetrable" Mac platform. Right now, in the wild.

Eat shit, macfags.

it matters a lot. if the exploit involves convincing a user to install something they shouldn't, then that's not really an OS exploit; that's a stupid user.

Having just upgraded to Leopard and installed Logic Express 8, I laugh at anti-mac sentiment like a dictator lighting cigars with $100 bills.

except in your case, instead of a cigar it's a cock that you have in your mouth, and it belongs to steve jobs.

The mac fags who previously bragged about their system being secure will now gloat about how there must be a growing number of mac users for hackers to target now...

Back