Find me a ticket from ROA to DCA for under $150

link_

Veteran X
PLEASE :( :(

One way
departing on this saturday (November 3rd)

anyone that finds me a ticket for less than $150 gets a prize (srsly i will paypal you $10)

you can drive that in like 3 1/2 hours.. shit people goto DC every weekend from blacksburg hitch a ride with them if you lack a car; It's also probably cheaper to rent a car

you can drive that in like 3 1/2 hours.. shit people goto DC every weekend from blacksburg hitch a ride with them if you lack a car; It's also probably cheaper to rent a car

I am calling everyone I freakin know to see if I can bum a ride or whatnot. The deal is that I "sold" my car to some guy. I told him that before we actually did anything officially I would need the title--which is in DC. Now I would normally just drive my car up there but: I am afraid it will ctrl-k ; I will be left vehicle-less.

Buying the ticket will accomplish a couple things: I would avoid the risk of my car breaking (losing the sale) ; I avoid being car-less -- Also I will have to either fly or catch a ride up there eventually to get my truck so I will have a vehicle..might as well do it now.

BTW I would have my folks mail me the title BUT my mom is out of town at a conference in Texas and my dad is in Baghdad.

What kind of shitty car do you have that you can sell, but it may not make it ~6 hours of driving? I'd think the $150 would offset the money you're making on the car

a honda prelude with 215K miles. I am selling it for $1K.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that I will have to pay to go up to nova eventually to pick up my (dads) truck so I will have a car for the rest of hte semester and so that I have something to move all of my shit at the end of this semester.

you should probably look up lemon laws in your local area because the guy can either (a) take you to small claims court for selling him a lemon or (b) flip out and vandalize the fuck out of your place of residence

Greyhound bus for $52.25...departing at either 5:30am or 1:05pm

travel time is 6:10

considering I cant find a flight that doesnt have a layover for that day, this will be faster than flying and 1/3 the price

I win

i live in dc. if you pay me $100US, i'll go get your title or whatever and mail it to you.

you can trust me. i'm from the internet.

lol i wonder what kind of people live in blacksburg

i fucking love names in the south. on the way driving down to TN i saw a few some road signs above over passes.

blacks run
coon's road
nigger's hallow

they had to of been my favorite.

Back