Trick or treaters- Requirements for banging on my door

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
I have a house within trick or treat radius of 2 different elementary schools and get hammered by kids to the point where I need a shovel for candy. Because I still provide I require just a few things.

1. Wear a costume. Dirt smudged on your face and wearing a baseballcap sideways doesnt make you look like a cute gangster. You probably look like n9ne. Doesnt matter if you are poor you can think of something.

2. Say "trick or treat". When I open the door and there is nothing but open bags waiting for my shovel I will say "try again" and then I am slamming the door. You are already getting free loot all over its not much to ask.

3. If you are 18 years old. Get a fucking job and buy your own candy. First "kid" like that showing up will be handed a rake and told to rake my fucking lawn if they want anything.

4. Dont grab. Nuff said

I dont think this is too much to ask.

my doorbell has rung once. if it rings again i'm disconnecting it for the night. luckily my landlords downstairs have been giving out plenty of candy.

My mom was the stupid bitch that gave out whole snickers bars and bags of skittles to kids around our neighborhood. We lived in a suburban area with elementary schools in the same distance you describe. When I turned 15-16 she made me sit there with her giving kids candy and boy oh boy did I ever see the darker side of kids.

Stupid bitch mom getting all the recognition and smiling her ass off while my dad was downstairs drinking his ass of whilst paying for all the candy.

this thread indicates you are a bitter old man

candy is cheap, be a loving part of your neighborhood

If I was bitter I wouldnt be handing out candy in the first place would I fucktard.

NEW ADDITION:

Ring the fucking doorbell once. As I was typing the previous some kids came up and used my doorbell like it was Morse code.

well i hope all the young kids reading this thread who happen to live in your area will take note

good thinking, you probably saved yourself a hassle

Ring the fucking doorbell once. As I was typing the previous some kids came up and used my doorbell like it was Morse code.
I bet your e-rage evaporated the second you stepped away from the computer and you greeted all the little kids with smiles and handfuls of candy.

4chan6.jpg

I bet your e-rage evaporated the second you stepped away from the computer and you greeted all the little kids with smiles and handfuls of candy.

e-rage? Sorry thats a generation E for emo thing aka most of you. I went out and told them to ring it only once.

(then I greeted all the kids and gave out candy)

Back