[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
so let me get this straight, i'm an attention whore for wanting to stay on this forum because I like the forum...riiiight ;)

every one of the fucked up people who participate in this fucking satanic abortion of an online community is an attention whore to some extent. every time anyone posts, they are going HEY MA LOOK AT ME HAHAHA WHEEE in some form or another. the amount of so-called "respect" (or at least "lack of derision") one garners is in direct proportion to the quality of that content.

whores who come here and post about how much they love sex or pics of their tits and such are widely regarded as being devoid of the intellectual capacity to be able to hold their own, because it is an easy and obvious softball. yes, tonight a quarter of the forum will be furiously masturbating to this thread. well done. but what will you do tomorrow?

everyone else has to work hard either by being funny, supplying painful real life drama for everyone to ridicule, or by being an utterly relentless douchebag. you get pages and pages of attention for tossing a nipple at us, which is a cheap commodity that is already in rich and deep supply on the internet. tell us why we should be impressed. until you give the prols what they demand in spades, you're just some brainless cunt who wandered into the wrong virtual wasteland and will be treated accordingly.

wtf
she didn't have to appear at all

do you know how many boards her pic has been shown on? do you know how many people probably claimed it's their gf/ex? jesus no one MADE her come here

she came here and stayed because this is an active board, ie 100 nerds talking about her ass instead of just 10

but please explain how she was dragged into this.

How would she know to come here if someone didn't tell her? Telekinisis? Maybe it was ESPN!! She was brought here to refute the idiot aiden and that's what she did. She's not even here a couple of hours and you're all jumping all over her like she has the plague lol. I find that a little strange. Just because she's here posting in a thread about "her" now she's this ATTENTION WHORE FROM HELL OMFG! :rofl:

Seriously though I could care less it's just fucking strange man.

Veteran

Last Activity: 10-29-2007 07:38 PM
Viewing Thread Not Work Safe
Girl I fucked around with @ 07:38 PM

:wave:

every one of the fucked up people who participate in this fucking satanic abortion of an online community is an attention whore to some extent. every time anyone posts, they are going HEY MA LOOK AT ME HAHAHA WHEEE in some form or another. the amount of so-called "respect" (or at least "lack of derision") one garners is in direct proportion to the quality of that content.

whores who come here and post about how much they love sex or pics of their tits and such are widely regarded as being devoid of the intellectual capacity to be able to hold their own, because it is an easy and obvious softball. yes, tonight a quarter of the forum will be furiously masturbating to this thread. well done. but what will you do tomorrow?

everyone else has to work hard either by being funny, supplying painful real life drama for everyone to ridicule, or by being an utterly relentless douchebag. you get pages and pages of attention for tossing a nipple at us, which is a cheap commodity that is already in rich and deep supply on the internet. tell us why we should be impressed. until you give the prols what they demand in spades, you're just some brainless cunt who wandered into the wrong virtual wasteland and will be treated accordingly.

PULL

carkillqf2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back