[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read this page fag just wanted to make sure Pagne is THE pagne. never know when i wont read the rest 27 pages and waste my life >_<

So you somehow missed this line?

"Someone links the thread to Pagne via myspace. Pagne creates a TW account to call out aiden, but aiden never returns."

alright i read the thread

pagne is an attention whore holy jesus

funniest comment goes to nofix too surprisingly

yep I'm an attention whore, you got me.

why would you even bother coming here to disprove someone when every already knows he's lying

why would you stick around when you know he's gone

there's so many reasons for this

i love when tw brings the funny.

See Page 5 - Here are cliffs

Some vet named aiden who no one has heard of posts pictures of a girl (showing some ass and boob see page 5). He claims to be banging her thinking it will make him e-cool with TW.

Usual responses from TW, “nice ass” “I’d hit that” “OMGZ nude pics on the internet.”

Next aiden claims there is some twist he will tell us when the thread hits 4 pages

Twist turns out to be that the girl is 17. TW starts to flame aiden until…

Mstrike’s crack e-detection skills reveal the pics are of Heather "Pagne" Hildebrand, a CS player, and have already been posted on the interweb.

Instead of admitting he lied, aiden says, “why don't ask you if she's slept with Joe from Philly before u go ‘owning’ me...lol I’m so e-cool.”

Someone links the thread to Pagne via myspace. Pagne creates a TW account to call out aiden, but aiden never returns.

Usually hilarity and hijinks ensue including photoshops of pagne with herpes, kura face, and more boobs, then talk of poop, omz a/s/l?, and generally goes down hill from there.

See Page 5 - Here are cliffs

Some vet named aiden who no one has heard of posts pictures of a girl (showing some ass and boob see page 5). He claims to be banging her thinking it will make him e-cool with TW.

Usual responses from TW, “nice ass” “I’d hit that” “OMGZ nude pics on the internet.”

Next aiden claims there is some twist he will tell us when the thread hits 4 pages

Mstrike’s crack e-detection skills reveal the pics are of Heather "Pagne" Hildebrand, a CS player, and have already been posted on the interweb.

Instead of admitting he lied, aiden says, “why don't ask you if she's slept with Joe from Philly before u go ‘owning’ me...lol I’m so e-cool.”

Someone links the thread to Pagne via myspace. Pagne creates a TW account to call out aiden, but aiden never returns.

Usually hilarity and hijinks ensue including photoshops of pagne with herpes, kura face, and more boobs, then talk of poop, omz a/s/l?, and generally goes down hill from there.

there...

someone provide a summary, dont wanna read 29 pages. thanks

Usually hilarity and hijinks ensue including photoshops of pagne with herpes, kura face, and more boobs, then talk of poop, omz a/s/l?, and generally goes down hill from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back