Guy who is going to be the mormon bike missionary for haloween...

HAHAHAHHAHA YOURE JUST SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL, ITS FUCKING AMAZING.

CAN YOU ALSO FIT 30 COCKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE AT THE SAME TIME?

YOU BLOW MY MIND.

HAHAHAHHAHA YOURE JUST SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL, ITS FUCKING AMAZING.

CAN YOU ALSO FIT 30 COCKS IN YOUR ASSHOLE AT THE SAME TIME?

YOU BLOW MY MIND.

You kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
For all this
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

You kept everything inside and even though I tried / it all fell apart
What it meant to me / will eventually / be a memory / of a time when I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I've put my trust in you
For all this
I've put my trust in you
For all this
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter

i love you too???

edit: my post wasnt a troll. i just felt like typing in caps.

i <3 you all

I srsly saw this idea played out twice tonight and I didn't even go to a Halloween party.

I was wondering if he had anything in the box. The girls we were with were too embarrassed to go ask.

this thread troubles me as a friend and i also decided to go as the 2 dick in a box guys. i didn't think it was necessarily the most original idea in the world (ie no one else would have thought of it) or anything, but at the same time I hope we don't run into anyone else doing it cause it sort of takes the funny out

this thread troubles me as a friend and i also decided to go as the 2 dick in a box guys. i didn't think it was necessarily the most original idea in the world (ie no one else would have thought of it) or anything, but at the same time I hope we don't run into anyone else doing it cause it sort of takes the funny out
you should do a rock paper scissors thing and then based upon who wins and/or who's gayer, one of you can be a catholic priest, and one of you can be a cocksucking choir boy.

you'll get tons of laughs!

yeah but if you came across 2 other dudes with dick in the box costumes you could walk up and wink slyly and then blush and gingerly place your hand on his and slowly move it up his arm, down his chest, onto his box

and then remove the cover to his box and live out your faggot fantasy of blowing another guy homo

I'm going as Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation because I have most of the clothes and just need to get his hat. It requires the least amount of effort by me w/ the most chances of homoerotically laughing w/ fellow guys at whatever bar I'm at.

Back