[VOTE] Your best definition of Tribalwar.

HeLLrAiSr

Veteran XV
What is tribalwar to you?

I will list them, and hopefully an admin will come up and make it a vote. The vote will determine what should go on the wiki page as a definition of this place in which we all reside.

Include events that define us, actions we do, things we say.

Whatever it is, make it describe what Tribalwar is, OR what it has become in recent years.

TW is a good laugh :) only reason i come here really...that and force of habit as the forums have been my homepage for years

Last edited:
In my opinion, TW has always been the place to be to get information or learn different sides of arguments, so that when something significant happens in real life (an example would be 9/11) or when a big debate comes up, you have a much broader perspective on the issue.

TW, full of idiots and intellectuals alike, is a great source of current events/issues, marbled with a whole lot of uesless bullshit.

A cesspool of faggots all competing to eat the most from a collective pile of shit and filth while a few rational people look on and laugh.

force of habit and its a good place to get a few laughs.

occasionally you get a link to some new website thats interesting.

Cesspool is the first word that comes to mind.

Tribalwar sifts the internet for me, thanks for all the hard work guys.

I think the description of General Discussion tells it all: Everything under teh sun, and some things which should never see the light of day.

This place is like a men's club. Anyone can walk in the door, but we don't just accept anybody. The people who fit in, or are really thick skinned, can stay, and we govern by a form of intellectual communal meritocracy.

Back