Facebook Applications

SL83

Veteran XV
Are FUCKING ANNOYING.

I liked Facebook because it was all college people or older. And it wasn't like shitty MySpace.

Now, I have to check the birthdate of a hot chick's random picture I click on because she might be 15 years old.

And all my friend's are sending me these fucking application requests.

FUCK OFF.

Fuckers.

No, I agree. The applications and shit have really done a number on it.. but they did what they had to do to keep the business profitable. The price of keeping Facebook free, really, was opening it up to the public.

But in a way it depends who you associate yourself with. I find it useful because you can basically automatically pick out the stupid whores who aren't worth the time because they have 80+ applications on their profile, like FORTUNE COOKIE and MY BEST FRIENDS and MY TOP FRIENDS and SEXY NAME GENERATOR and COSMO QUOTE OF THE DAY and MY QUIZ and such.

Can anyone on TW code an application that blocks other applications?

I log onto facebook maybe once every week and they still manage to infuriate me.

No, I agree. The applications and shit have really done a number on it.. but they did what they had to do to keep the business profitable. The price of keeping Facebook free, really, was opening it up to the public.

But in a way it depends who you associate yourself with. I find it useful because you can basically automatically pick out the stupid whores who aren't worth the time because they have 80+ applications on their profile, like FORTUNE COOKIE and MY BEST FRIENDS and MY TOP FRIENDS and SEXY NAME GENERATOR and COSMO QUOTE OF THE DAY and MY QUIZ and such.

It makes it too cluttered.

I liked it better when it was streamlined.

Blame your stupid friends. If they turned off the "shall I annoy your friends with application requests?" option then you wouldn't get them.

It makes it too cluttered.

I liked it better when it was streamlined.

Oh definitely, but it's only too cluttered on the profiles of people who are dumb twats.

Most of my friends aren't dumb twats, so their profiles aren't cluttered.

Oh god I know what you mean...
I joined a group against all those stupid applications.
"Stop sending me those useless applications, it's fuc*ing stupid!" if your interested.

So I joined then posted
"I don't want to be a vampire.
I don't want to be a pirate.
I don't want to be a zombie.
I don't want to be a ninja.
I don't want to be a werewolf.

STOP ASKING"

On the group's wall and he added it to the groups description. Which I thought was kinda cool.

And, I like the top friends one.

the scrabulous application is sweet

and i kinda like Boombox

but all the rest of that shit is gay. If one more person invites me to the vampires/pirates/ninjas apps i'll have to stab my eye out with a pencil.

i have a few, but yeah i don't have the annoying bright coloured nasties.

i have like movie app, last.fm, book app. I also have BeerWars, but that is cos my friends wrote it.

I ignore the invites i get to all the annoying ones like vampires or pirates, or colourful annoying wall etc. I have like 50 invites i have never done anything with. Massive list of them. heh. :)

Back