Admins: I will donate more to the labtop fund if...

Hive_Tyrant

Clambaked5
Veteran XV
... you update my title! I've been a Vet++ since April 10th. What up? Is there some magic post count I've yet to pass or something? Did I piss someone off, or not piss enough people off?

I personally think that you have run out of giant cocks and you just don't want to have to order more to send me mine. You can keep the supermodel girlfriend (I'm married), and I'm already rich (in bullshit), but I could really use the cock.

These are the non-custom titles available to forum users right now. They are automated and the system updates them a few times a day, so don't message us if you don't have it at midnight of your registration date. It will update.

If you see someone with a different title, they probably fellated the shit out of an admin or contributed something significant to the community. I don't ever give out custom titles, FYI. Custom titles do not update their exponent automatically and don't bother asking me to do it because I really can't keep up with them.

Contributor - User has an active subscription (donation) to TW.
Member - Default title for new members.
Veteran - Awarded at 1 year from registration date.
Veteran2 - Awarded at 2 years from registration date.
Veteran3 - Awarded at 3 years from registration date.
Veteran4 - Awarded at 4 years from registration date.
Veteran5 - Awarded at 5 years from registration date.
Veteran++ - Awarded at 6 years from registration date.
Tribalwar Staff - Tribalwar Staff with access to basic administrative functions.
Tribalwar Admin - Tribalwar administration, full access to forum administrative functions.

At this time there are never going to be new Veteran+whatever titles. Perhaps at some milestone in the future there will be a new title to come out ... you'll just have to wait and see.

I wish they'd keep going past ++. I liked being in elite company. Now more and more people are becoming ++s.

i dont know about keep going for every year but i do think as soon as someone hits 10 years they should do a new something something for the 10 year people

You have a custom title, they don't update automatically I don't believe.

Yeah, hence the bribe. I was hoping cold hard cash would light a fire under them!

P.S. I've only be REGISTERED with TW for 6 years, but I know from experience who DaJackal is from before release (and I bought as soon as it hit the shelves).

Last edited:
I'm saying you said 'I don't know about keep going every year' and I'm saying we've done it for 6 years why not 7, 8, 9, 10, etc.

P.S. I've only be REGISTERED with TW for 6 years, but I know from experience who DaJackal is from before release (and I bought as soon as it hit the shelves).
WOW MAN I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE ELITE UNTIL READING THAT NOW I KNOW BETTER

I'm saying you said 'I don't know about keep going every year' and I'm saying we've done it for 6 years why not 7, 8, 9, 10, etc.

well i don't know but i wouldn't want to change it in the middle. like some people are 8 years and they would skip whatever the 7 year title would be. if they just wait till 10 years it seems that much cooler. Plus 10 year is a decade and it deserves a new custom title. 7, 8 and 9 are kinda meh.

WOW MAN I DIDNT THINK YOU WERE ELITE UNTIL READING THAT NOW I KNOW BETTER

Yes! Acknowledge my l33tness you cheap bastard! Muhahahaha!

Admins: Nomad will be paying my bribe as a tribute to my extreme fucking l33tness (or I will kick him in the pussy).

Back