Gmail, space is almost up to 4 gigs?

They made the counter go faster recently, in addition to increasing it past 3 GB.

Yahoo! Mail is unlimited. But I don't use it. :ralf:

"Gmail currently offers over 3500 megabytes (increasing by nearly a megabyte every ten minutes) of free storage, with an additional 10 GB available for US$20 per year."

Personally, I think it's odd that it's still labeled "Gmail Beta", I think we've established it as a working platform.

does gmail allow pop3 forwarding, i haven't logged in years. I use hotmail because everyone i know irl uses msn.

I've been told that it does, never done it personally. But I've heard from many sources that you can actually forward several E-mail accounts into your G-Mail account, then access it from your E-mail client.

You can't reply through these other E-mail accounts if you forward it this way, but it can make for a very effective way to backup your E-mail, which can by itself be useful when using POP3 services.

Gmail: Help Center - How do I enable POP?

^to the above post, yeap very true.

You can attach 'labels' as well which allow you easily differentiate which email comes from where, and you can change the reply to field for any email sent from gmail. Whether you can auto change the reply to based on the email received I do not know.

Last edited:
the difference between 4gb and unlimited is a very deciding factor for me.

i will definitely use 100gb of email and my life.

yes, yes i will.

Back