Is TV-links down?

What are the few other sites that are similar to tv-links? There are several. For some reason, only 13-15 year old kids know about these fucking places.

List them for our benefit, please. I'll start.

joox.net

its not a huge loss.

The major networks all seem to be showing all shows online, just with a few commercials ono.

If they all adopt the new model, show the shows on thier sites, throw commercials up im all for it.

its not a huge loss.

The major networks all seem to be showing all shows online, just with a few commercials ono.

If they all adopt the new model, show the shows on thier sites, throw commercials up im all for it.

Frackit... but they usually don't let you go back a season or two if you're a late comer... im still on Heros season one crap.

that is really sad i was just watching the fx series over there last night.

has anyone tried this thing called veohtv or something i downloaded it and watced something but i don't know if it is good or not.

TV Links was getting to be shit anyway. All the videos were tiny, grainy as fuck, and the hosts were ALWAYS slow as molasses for me. Not to mention the awful chinese subtitles over everything.

I tried watching a few shows over there and couldn't take it anymore. Then I hit up BitMeTV.ORG and just downloaded full versions of every show I wanted, in high def.

Yeah this is a sad day. I was in the middle of season 2 of Grey's Anatomy and now I can't find somewhere that has the rest of the eps. Guess I have to go pay more money to rent TV shows I legally pay for, fucking TV networks.

Yeah thats what everyone says. I started watching it because I was bored and I actually ended up liking it. It is very women oriented though, but it has some really good moments.

Back