[If you don't own an iPhone] List what it will take for you to buy one...

I would NEVER get one no matter what, because I don't want to be a tool.

But if I could get one for free then definitely, but I'm never getting one..They're so useless and stupid, the only thing that's different from the millions of other cheaper same phones is that it changes picture when you turn it sideways..

iphoneeu9.gif

1. Not AT&T
2. better headphone options.

A lot of your features, such as third party stuff.

I have no need or desire to have what it offers.

I dont need to be connected to the world at all times, so i keep my phone off half the time anyways.

I doubt I would accept one even as a gift. I don't know if I'm turning into a Luddite, but they seem pretty ridiculous to me.

It would be free forever and ever. Then on weekends it morphed into this Brigitte girl on redtube. Yeah then I'd buy that piece of shit.

i got mine for free. so basically i just had to fork over the extra $20 for my bill, which i'm alright with. i never had a smart phone, nor did i intend on ever having one... so... receiving the iphone was quite a surprise to begin with.

while its far from useless, i would say there are somethings even a 'normal phone' user such as myself would like to see. but they're still useful, solid, and insanely intuitive phones. plus it definitely is a status object when doing parties/bars.

Back