Circuit city orange box

the closest circuit city is only accessible through shitty backroads and it would take 45 minutes each way

i would spend more on gas than I would save by purchasing OB from them

smart guy

how about going to fucking walmart
or gamestop
or ebgames
or target
or radioshack
or funcoland
or babagges
or any other store in the fucking world.........

if you have none of those you live in the fucking boonies and dont need it any way you fucking hick

He's trying to save money or whatever, but for his situation it sounds like he might as well just dload it and save himself a lot of trouble.

Well ask yourself this:

"Is 12 bucks worth 90 minutes of my time"

??????????????????????????????????????

for me, the answer is hell fucking no.

of course it's not, which is why i want to get this shipped to my current legal residence

but circuit city does not, for whatever reason, keep new items in stock at their warehouse

which is the whole point of this post

why would you only have shit at stores when you can have it at your warehouse and more people will be able to buy it??

Because Circuit City is more of a brick/mortar business than an online distributor? Could it possibly be because the product you are looking for is probably in high demand considering their price point, and they are just out of stock?

suck it up fag or have a friend from that area bring it to you...o wait u dont have friends my bad

is it that hard to realize circuit city .com is a different entity than the loserville township circuit city down the street

The Orange Box (PC)
ELA 014633098525 this item is available for in-store pickup only

They want you to pick it up so you buy other shit. If you notice, the full price XBOX360 version is OUT OF STOCK online, meaning you could have had it shipped...as with most all of their products. This is prob. a loss leader for them and they are hoping to make up for it on the back end when you come into the store.

Get it off of Steam.

Back