Drool - Assassins Creed - Developer diary 3 video

It's weird how psyched I get about games and then I buy them and then hardly give them any time at all. I still feel like I'm a gamer, but I'm really not anymore.

It's weird how psyched I get about games and then I buy them and then hardly give them any time at all. I still feel like I'm a gamer, but I'm really not anymore.

I'm kind of like that. I only can play a game for 30 minutes at a time, and I don't beat half my games unless I know that a sequel is coming, then I feel obligated to. But I sure love having so many good games to chose from when I do feel inclined to game.

And for Nofix
paperdeath.gif

For sure, like i'll pick up a PC gamer and get all stoked on the new games coming out. Then i either never buy them or never play them, its like i wanna game, i just cant

I have three games right now that I have the intention of beating: Dirt, Call of Duty 3, and Halo 3. I'm going through four player with some friends for Halo 3 and Dirt I truly enjoy. However most of the time I'll just watch a movie in my free time instead.

i only play wow regularly and sometimes i dig the bargain bin at gamestop while im waiting for my chinese food. Bought God of War and Hot Shots 3 last week, i have been slowing moving through that and i do play wow regularly

everytime i think about playing a game, i feel like its going to take too much time and i could use that time by being productive, so i watch a movie or whore tw instead. i still havent touched bioshock since before i went to burning man.

is the PC release at the same time as the console?

See I just upgraded, so PC or 360. I 360ied for Oblivion and Loved it. 360 its nice and easy to get the expansions etc. I can play on the couch. You get the epenis points. And also then the wife will play it in a month or two when she is bored and turns to the 360 for some love.

PC it will mean i can go any mods. It will probably look a bunch nicer on a brand new rug then a 2 year old 360. But on the PC I will be more likely to just fight people then be a sneaky bastard. I am still not a 100% controller fan, so i tend to sneak and avoid fighting in games whenever i con on the 360, and this is the perfect game for this.

oh what a conundrum.

PC isn't being released until sometime next year. The console version is released next month.

I don't think I can wait that long for possible modifications that may happen with the PC. I'm pretty set on getting the console version.

Last edited:
If i don't personally hype the game i won't give it time. Like bioshock was way under my radar, then i downloaded it and its meh, system shock dumbed down for console kiddies. good game though sometime ill play through it. also paying for games, make me give it time because i paid for it. If assassins creed turns out to be a gay VR simulation ill just wait for it for pc.

PC isn't being released until sometime next year. The console version is released next month.

I don't think I can wait that long for possible modifications that may happen with the PC. I'm pretty set on getting the console version.

console it is.

I much prefer games like this on a console. However games like HL2 and Orange box I prefer on my PC. I love being able to chose which system I play it on. It is nice having options in life.

already got cod4, assassins creed, and mass effect reserved for 360. add sof3 and probably the only games I plan on playing for a long while.

Back