[mac][itunes][ipod] what is the best album cover fetcher?

skip

Veteran XV
Got a new vid ipod, would like to fetch album covers for all my albums. there seem to be a bunch of shitty programs out there that fetch from amazon. what is the best one out there?

I'm gunna go out on a limb here.. but.. iTunes? even if you dont buy it from them you can still get the covers

I'm gunna go out on a limb here.. but.. iTunes? even if you dont buy it from them you can still get the covers

yea but i've heard itunes doesn't do the best job of it, especially if you have a large music library.

I remember looking all over the place for a good one and not finding any (for mac)
I spent a long time using a manual-ish one and I got nice album art everywhere for a few weeks until they randomly stopped showing up or the wrong one would show up

it would probably work if I auto-synced with itunes but that shit is gay

album art aggregator
dammit who does this thing work... just downloaded it and ? does it go out and search the web? tell me how it works Now i demand

hmmm nm then... I'm starting to figure it out.

Last edited:
dammit who does this thing work... just downloaded it and ? does it go out and search the web? tell me how it works Now i demand

all of my music is organized, and all abum artwork is in the album folder as "folder.jpg"...so I input folder.jpg into the cover art filename and also load my mp3 directory...then i say GET ALBUMS and it wills can all the folders for folder.jpg...on the bottom left hit "show no covers" and it will show u all the albums with no covers and then u can click on that folder and it will search for u

Id like to find a album art grabber that would apply it to just an ipod. I dont like having all my music on my computer as I dont have enough hd space atm.

Id like to find a album art grabber that would apply it to just an ipod. I dont like having all my music on my computer as I dont have enough hd space atm.
dont think there is one, the entire idea of the ipod is to keep both libraries the same

Back