So, I tried a new energy drink

kazan

Veteran XX
And it made me feel like I was going to die. They tout it as having 2000mg of Ginseng. What they do not tell you, and I found out after I drank it, and examined the label, is that caffeine is listed before ginseng on the ingredients list. Basically, it has at least 2000mg of caffeine it it, possibly more.

After about two hours, I felt like I was on a nice bit of speed. After about 3.5 hours, I started noticing severe jitters and odd tension in my chest, waves of nausea, and a must unsettling feeling that if things continued, I might suffer some very real consequences. At the peak, my heart rate was slightly over 130 bpm.

Vital4U , Screamin Energy® Shot
SE-SHOT-1.jpg.jpg

NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 1 bottle (50 mL),

Amount Per Serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 5mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 8g (2% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (100% DV), Vitamin C (200% DV), Thiamin B1 (100% DV), Riboflavin B2 (100% DV), Niacin B3 (100% DV), Pyridoxine B6 (100% DV), Vit. B12 (100% DV), Pantothenic Acid B5 (15% DV), Zinc (17% DV)
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Not a significant source of Calories from Fat, Saturated Fat,
Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Calcium or Iron.

INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Sucrose, Taurine, Caffeine, Ginseng, Natural Flavor & Color, L-Arginine, Inositol, Panthenol, Vit. A, Vit. C, Thiamin HCL, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pyridoxine, Vit. B12, Pantothenic Acid, Zinc (sulfate), Potassium (gluconate), and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (preservatives).

Needless to say, I probably won't be sleeping tonight. Unless more of that caffeine hits and I die from heart failure. But it does taste good.

Sounds like u got it at a supplement store... usually those are the ones with a big kick to them.. Rockstar and Monster aint got shit on those..

Can someone answer me why people drink energy drinks? Is it like drinking beer for people who have some objection to beer or something? Or is it that people just like fucking themselves up on stupid, painfully unhealthy crap?

edit: And don't tell me it's because you need to "stay awake". I don't drink any caffeine of any kind (well, very rarely), and I can stay awake just fine. Unless you're a truck driver you really don't need that stuff.

I usually go out with a energy drink

i'm the guy that double fists a lo-carb monster and a keystone light

i get called fag a lot

a bay bay

Can someone answer me why people drink energy drinks? Is it like drinking beer for people who have some objection to beer or something? Or is it that people just like fucking themselves up on stupid, painfully unhealthy crap?

I had to work a very long, difficult double today. I took the drink at the halfway point to keep me going. Along with a quick lunch of chicken, pasta, and bread.

Last edited:
I could probably rip the trees out and toss them into place to make a log cabin right now.

Also, I'm never drinking another energy drink. For about five minutes, while my heart was pounding away at insane speeds, I thought I might fucking die.

edit: And don't tell me it's because you need to "stay awake". I don't drink any caffeine of any kind (well, very rarely), and I can stay awake just fine. Unless you're a truck driver you really don't need that stuff.

I just do it for the rush.

Seen a lot of people drinking these but I've never tried them... I'll just stick with coffee.

[img.]http://www.papermag.com/blogs/cocaine-drink.jpg[/img]
Pretty much nothing compared to what I drank.

The caffeine content of Cocaine is 280 mg per serving size of 240 ml (8.2 US fl oz). at 10oz, its hardly coming close to a minimum of 2000mg of caffeine.

thank god for dollar store energy drinks

didn't trust buying them from there at first

but then i saw "Horny Goat Fucker Juice" or someshit and thought to myself, "now there's something that'll get the job done". fucking tasty.

Back