Foods you ate as a kid that aren't around anymore

P Masta Flex

Contributor
Veteran X
inspired by the planters crisps thread, there's some shit I miss.

Howard Johnson Macaroni and cheese----------------------gone forever
elios pizza *they were 3 squares connected as a pizza* ---- hard to find
weaver chicken wings--------------------------------------very very hard to find
oatmeal with jelly packs/swirls------------------------------dont make anymore

elios pizza *they were 3 squares connected as a pizza* ---- hard to find
:signed: i found them at a costco couple months ago and bought a fucking ton....

jack and jill ice cream sandwiches - :D they were so good :D but they had eggs in them and didnt list them on the side of the product and some kid died :X and i guess they went out of buisness

dizzly grizzlies - these things were fucking unbelievable i could eat a fucking box in 1 sitting, they were teddy grams with chocolate/vanilla coating on the back with sprikles....id buy the company if i could (i dont think they make em anymore)

dizzly grizzlies - these things were fucking unbelievable i could eat a fucking box in 1 sitting, they were teddy grams with chocolate/vanilla coating on the back with sprikles....id buy the company if i could (i dont think they make em anymore)

holy fuck shit those things owned, you could lick them and put it on your hand and make a fucking tattoo.

fucking unreal. fuck.

Surge

surge.jpg

probably the greatest soft drink ever besides pepsi blue which fucking rocked
Pepsiblue.jpg

/end of thread

Last edited:
yeah they still make five alive

I would say Pushups, but they still make those too. They are some Scooby Doo thing now... I also would have said Jello Pudding pops, but those are back as well...

I can't really think of things that I ate that they no longer make. Oh - well, there were the lime Starbursts back when Starbursts came in a white package.

ecto cooler

If I remember correctly, Hi-C still makes this flavor it is just called something else.

There are two that come to mind for me

1) The original Jello Pudding Pops
2) The Original Lifesavers Popsicles

Goddamnit, I'd kill someone if I could have an original Lifesavors Lime or Orange Popsicle right now. They are gone forever :(

Last edited:
Space Food Sticks, and TANG

Though I'm lead to believe they may be around somewhere, I haven't seen either in years.

Back