So, I just set up dual monitors

-Thanatos

Veteran X
one is my 19" LG widescreen
the other is an old 17" dell CRT from 2001

dear god, I might just buy a new LCD to save my eyes from the horror, the LCD is so much clearer, sweet raptor jesus.

dear internet,

today, i awoke to find that i had a giant cawlifloral grooth on my naughty place. i picked and picked but i just busted on my foot by accidents. then, there was some pus.

advice? plz? k tnx

I've never used them side by side to compare the difference, and due to when I had to buy my new LCD, I had about 4 days in between, so it didn't fully register then, and I had forgotten how shitty it was

i run a 22" widescreen and 19" crt

the difference is incredible, I can't believe I used to think this CRT was sharp.

same setup as you, thanatos.

i've been running this setup for about 6 months now, and i really can't take the crt anymore. it's just shitty. plus, i'd like to have a matching res on my other monitor, so my backgrounds will make sense. i have to go into photoshop and adjust them so they match up horizontally now, because my resolutions don't match up.

i think i'm finally gonna fork out about $150 for new lcd.

yea, when i sent in my 2407 in to dell to get it replaced (it was freaking out occasionally).. well they sent me the new one, but for a day or two i had em hooked up along with a 20"..

I think the setup was 2 24" widescreens on the side, the 20" in the middle.

played FSX and ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

i would never pay for that setup irl tho

hey mme, if you wanna see a terrible beard and the aftermath, check out my super huge thread a few spots below this one :D

it also has GIRLS in it

I have a 360 and want to set it up on 2 TV's, so we can play 2 players and each of us have our own screen. How do I do that?

I have dual 47' plasma screens. I wear sunglasses and have a stock ticker at the bottom of the left one. (cause u can see that one from outside)

I really should put clothes on.

Back