4.40 GB Winrar extraction

slacker

Veteran XX
I'm trying to extra a 4.40 GB file from winrar, but when it reaches 4 GB is gives me an error saying that only NTSF can extra a file over 4gb. Does that mean I can't extract it to my FAT drive?

I'm trying to extra a 4.40 GB file from winrar, but when it reaches 4 GB is gives me an error saying that only NTSF can extra a file over 4gb. Does that mean I can't extract it to my FAT drive?
Don't you love it how one small line of code would stop you from wasting the time it takes to extract 4GB just can't bothered to be added?

Don't you love it how one small line of code would stop you from wasting the time it takes to extract 4GB just can't bothered to be added?

Shit like this does piss me off.

When I was in high school I wanted to apply at Lowes. Well I put in my info name birthday, ect then do a 1 and a half hour test thing. When I submit it, its says I am ineligible for the position because I was not 18. WHAT THE FUCK?? Why couldn't they have stopped the process when I entered my birthday.

i can reformat this drive to ntsf, its no problem. however, i have a few gigs worth of movies that i can't store anywhere else. if i format to ntsf, i lose these, right?

Back