Neon Genesis Evangelion...

Coylter

Veteran XV
...was mediocre at best. I feel like i just finished watching a bad acid trip.

Should i even bother with the movie?

It really sucks because the show starts out great.

I ended up skipping trough the last 2 episode because a) The story was now a complete mess b) It was boring.

uh lol

nge ended with a typical gainax mindfuck

the movie (end of eva) is better by far than 25/26, watch that

then find and download eva retake (the doujin).. its non-canon but what the hell GOOD END

uh lol

nge ended with a typical gainax mindfuck

the movie (end of eva) is better by far than 25/26, watch that

then find and download eva retake (the doujin).. its non-canon but what the hell GOOD END

Lets hope gurren lagann wont end this way.

I personally loved the end of Evangelion :shrug:

I feel like a large portion of Anime ends in some crazy bizarre apocalypse type ending. I love that super epic feel.

I watched the whole series on TV on a lark, just to see if the hype was justified.

It was cute in a highly ironic "oh, so THAT'S what inspired that gay anime trend" kinda way, but I didn't feel motivated to watch any of the movies. Besides, I already learned all I ever needed to know about End of Evangelion from the Internet.

I personally loved the end of Evangelion :shrug:

I feel like a large portion of Anime ends in some crazy bizarre apocalypse type ending. I love that super epic feel.

The end was anything but epic...

Tubgirl is more epic than that ending. Its like the entire show tries to be really deep and complex but end up just making no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
it ends with the end of the world, how is that not epic?

Thats lame in my book. I feel like i went trough multiple hours (at least over 5 hours) of emo crying bullshit for a lame ass ending. Its like they tried to cram down so much non-sense down my throat.

I will say one thing for this thread; I find it highly disturbing that as soon as I whimsically decided to search for Cruel Angel's Thesis on YouTube, I refresh T-Dub and THIS thread shows up.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have become the butterfly effect.

Back