Need help buying fog lights.

one is super white and one is 'regular' ?

do you like superwhite? if so get them. Otherwise don't.

You needed help with this?

I like the people that drive around with these on their cars in spite of the fact that they've never driven on an unlit dirt road in their lives.

I like the people that drive around with these on their cars in spite of the fact that they've never driven on an unlit dirt road in their lives.

how do you know when that is the case?

Or do you just assume? I'd just assume if that is what I liked, because then I would like it every time.

I also like people that pretend that they drive Vipers on internet forums.

Wouldn't that be awesome. You'd log in to the forums, and at the bottom there would be a little minigame where you could drive a car.

I'd be like *posts lunch thread* then I'd be like *vroooooom*

:lol: @ kura he is such a dumb ass!

In case you want to know kura my girlfriend moved to Tallahassee after she graduated and is now working on her masters. Well i find my self driving back and forth at early morning hours and at night going down back roads with no lights because down south we are poor hicks and can't afford them :lol:

:lol: @ kura he is such a dumb ass!

In case you want to know kura my girlfriend moved to Tallahassee after she graduated and is now working on her masters. Well i find my self driving back and forth at early morning hours and at night going down back roads with no lights because down south we are poor hicks and can't afford them :lol:

you totally stole his 'i hate the south' thunder 8 mile style

so do you want our high beam cut through the fog lights, or were you more interested in the "piss off the car in front of you and make him wreck with style" series?

so do you want our high beam cut through the fog lights, or were you more interested in the "piss off the car in front of you and make him wreck with style" series?

well I am getting the driving lights but I talked with a guy that can hook them up directly to my high beams so I can turn them on and off easily.

did you look at the site?

510_la.gif

that's what the difference is lol

foglights are supposed to have a wide spread and be mounted lower and aimed straight ahead so that they 'cut' beneath the fog. they're also not supposed to be ultra super bright white because white light shows up on fog significantly more than yellowish light.

Back