[Official] Belicheck News Conf

are you fucking stupid...he will say something like....

"I am really disapointed that my assistant coach *NAME* has done, I had no prior knowledge of these actions and will be putting coach *NAME* on leave pending futher investigation. We stand behind our coaches and will support him throughout this pending investigation. We hope to continue on as a team this season with minimal distrations. We will deal with *COACH* internally as well support a NFL decision if this case proves true. Thank You all for coming out today I have to get back to practice."

And for those that have been under a rock.

ESPN - Sources: Goodell determines Patriots broke rules - NFL

ESPN - Clayton: Goodell will treat this seriously - NFL

How it came to light?

NEW YORK -- A story in Wednesday's New York Daily News claims that Jets coach Eric Mangini, a former New England assistant under Bill Belichick, came armed with keen knowledge of the team's surveillance methods -- and finally decided to act.

"(The Jets) knew they did it," the Daily News wrote, citing a person with knowledge of the situation, who sent the newspaper an e-mail. "They caught the guy a year ago, but couldn't do anything about it. When Eric came, he said that's what they used to do. Bill is going to be (ticked) at Eric. He kissed and told."

It is the fifth time Mangini has coached against Belichick.

-- ESPN.com news services

um guys

it is his normal weekly press conference.

he already released a statement saying he'd comment on the tape thing after the league makes their judgments

Collin Cowherd: Lets Think Of Punishments
Caller: Make Him Coach The Browns
Caller: Make Him Wear A Suit
Caller: Make Him Do A Cheating Commerical
Caller: Make Him Do A NFL Commerical with Vick
Caller: Make Him Have Open Mic All Season So We Can Hear Every Word He Says

This shit is getting good

Collin Cowherd: Lets Think Of Punishments
Caller: Make Him Coach The Browns
Caller: Make Him Wear A Suit
Caller: Make Him Do A Cheating Commerical
Caller: Make Him Do A NFL Commerical with Vick