Selling Acct: 70 Mage w/2k Gold $100

MaXxXimus

Veteran X
Hey all. I'm selling this account: The Armory
70 Draenai Mage, Decent Gear

As you can see, the character is decently well outfitted. One piece of Kara gear, several other decent heroic items. I have 3-4 heroic keys (i have now forgotten how many), and maybe 30-40 badges saved up.

$100 and its yours.

I'm selling the acct because I simply no longer have the time it takes to play. Was a fun character to level. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

Maxxximus

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also have 366 Jewelcrafting and 375 mining...if that's a draw for anyone.

Last edited:
Yeah well its definitely nothing amazing. Basically the character is just outfitted with *good* gear for final non-raid dungeons...including a few epics from heroics. I ran Kara like twice and got one piece from it, and did no other raid dungeons. Still, if someone wanted it, it'd save a lot of time lvling up to 70 and outfitting oneself with decent enough gear to begin raids like Kara.

I'll give you $75(being serious) for it

problem is the 2 epic drops are worse then blues for a mage... the wrists especially. a 15% crit rating is poor to start from. The best piece is your wand. You have only 2 heroic keys too :\

The gold is nice if thats accurate, and the badges are OK(crappy crit options for mages) if you do indeed have as many as you say.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back