A Little Secret

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
Tribes ONE is still fucking fun. You all have fun crawling around behind your bushes sniping and waiting god knows how long to respawn... I'm still playing the greatest... even if it is mostly LT... it's fun and hyper... kinda like me.

Like Taxi or not, he's a straight-up guy. My first T2 pickup was on Beggars Run (gasp) and they were short a HOF. I was basically pubbing and smurfing T2 at the time and Taxi asked me a few short questions in IRC. Only thing I remember was, " You're our HOF, repair Him." After 15 secs of questions he knew he could trust me on the flag. I delivered. Good times.

Like Taxi or not, he's a straight-up guy. My first T2 pickup was on Beggars Run (gasp) and they were short a HOF. I was basically pubbing and smurfing T2 at the time and Taxi asked me a few short questions in IRC. Only thing I remember was, " You're our HOF, repair Him." After 15 secs of questions he knew he could trust me on the flag. I delivered. Good times.
:rofl:
I see what u did there.

I chuckled.

Back