notre dame vs. psu

I don't really rate Weis at all, just don't think Penn State is anywhere near as good as people say they are.

btw, Willingham looks poised to upset Boise State

and Clausen just overwhelmed in the backfield :rofl:

Willingham is a terrible recruiter, that's why he was shitcanned... ontop of two non-winning seasons at ND. He's the reason we're playing with something like 4 true seniors right now (we also have 9 fifth years, but they were from his 2003 class which also was his only good one at ND).

Willingham is a terrible recruiter, that's why he was shitcanned... ontop of two non-winning seasons at ND. He's the reason we're playing with something like 4 true seniors right now (we also have 9 fifth years, but they were from his 2003 class which also was his only good one at ND).

Waaah, we had that same shit.. in fact we might have had it worse.

Gailey's first recruiting season (thanks to you fuckers) was 12 recruits - the very next summer saw 10 GT players fail out.

Clausen's dad went door to door to find a house? I guess he should have waited for the market to crash so he could have gotten it cheaply

willingham was doing fine look at what he has done at wash st...recruits are fine. ND sucks thats why noone wants to go there. but i hope they kick the shit out of Penn st. although im sure more people would rather play for weis because he is a good coach.

and touchdown PENNST..way to go ND good thing ya fired willingham

Last edited:
Back