[OFN] Just beat Resident Evil 4 on the Wii

Alpine

Ice Cold++
Veteran XX
What an amazing game! At first I didn't like it, but after about 3 hours in I was hooked. The bosses were fun and the enemies changed all the time bringing something new to the playing field. Only thing I did not like was not being able to strafe.

9/10

Aiming was so much easier with the Wii remote than with the GC controller. The final boss was a joke with an upgraded broken butterfly.

my roomate bought it, I borrowed it to play. Awesome game, one day I had nothing to do and ended up playing for a total of 10 hours in parts.

I'm right at the save before the fight with the little pirate man, forget his name. I can't figure out what to spend my money on, but I've been hoarding it for some bad-ass weapon. The broken butterfly sure is rockin' and I can upgrade the power to something like 20, but then I've only got a total of 15 bullets. On the other hand the rifle can be upgraded to 13 dmg, but I kind of hate using it since you can't shoot with the wiimote.

So I tried the broken butterfly on the boss without saving, didn't really get me very far. So what should I do?

Oh and is it worth it to get the blacktail? I have the red9 super upgraded and it seems pretty good. What's to be gained with the blacktail?

The red9 is ultimated the best handgun as far as power goes. The blacktail is faster and holds more ammo though. Personal choice on handguns.

Best shotgun is the last one.

Broken Butterfly > all, most damaging gun in the game fully upgraded. Eventually you'll earn enough money to upgrade everything. Just make sure you only sell fully combined treasures.

my roomate bought it, I borrowed it to play. Awesome game, one day I had nothing to do and ended up playing for a total of 10 hours in parts.

I'm right at the save before the fight with the little pirate man, forget his name. I can't figure out what to spend my money on, but I've been hoarding it for some bad-ass weapon. The broken butterfly sure is rockin' and I can upgrade the power to something like 20, but then I've only got a total of 15 bullets. On the other hand the rifle can be upgraded to 13 dmg, but I kind of hate using it since you can't shoot with the wiimote.

So I tried the broken butterfly on the boss without saving, didn't really get me very far. So what should I do?

Oh and is it worth it to get the blacktail? I have the red9 super upgraded and it seems pretty good. What's to be gained with the blacktail?

get the rocket launcher if you're about to do the Salazar boss fight, then you can pretty much 1 shot him...

i like the original handgun for its exclusive ability myself :roller:

i agree it's a fucking awesome game! all the Extras are great too....i mostly just fuck around on mercenaries these days and just try and beat my previous best 'kills in a row'

i played this for about 5 minutes. once i realized i coulndt shoot and strafe at hte same time it annoyed hte shit out of me and i stoppped playing.

re4 is great
getting all of the superguns is kinda fun but if you get just one of them it makes the game wayyyy too easy - chicago typewriter with infinite ammo especially
i never did beat it on the hardest difficulty, maybe ill go back and try it some time

The red9 is ultimated the best handgun as far as power goes. The blacktail is faster and holds more ammo though. Personal choice on handguns.

Best shotgun is the last one.

Broken Butterfly > all, most damaging gun in the game fully upgraded. Eventually you'll earn enough money to upgrade everything. Just make sure you only sell fully combined treasures.
Handcannon > Broken Butterfly, though you can't buy it until after you've completed the game once.

How the hell do you easily beat the boss that is your nemesis (can't remember his name but he is an army dude that is tough as hell to beat)? I got to that part, which is right near the end and I can't get him dead; at least not in time to get off the tower and not die.

Back