$10 (paypal) to the 100th poser :)

motoxbudd

Contributor
Veteran XV
$2 to hunt down a fuckin toy. Pfft. TW aint yer slave bitch. But we do like to post non-sense responces to non-sense posts, which this should indeed qualify. so here's 10 bux to the random dipshit who happens to be the 100th poster in this thread. boobie prize of $2 to match the guy trying to get tw to do his bitchwork, for a much more valuable task... that is posting the best/funniest pic of the thread (as voted by ME bitch).

Please include in the running, some interesting shit. Remember, pics are worth a thousand words, and TW hates reading, so....

Here's a list of possible ideas:

- Facts of life
- What you had for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Goatse
- Pron
- Soccer Girls
- Thai Boys
- Your most recent camera phone pic
- Your best photo of all time
- Pic of old g/f (preferably nude)
- Pic of new g/f (also, preferably nude)
- Pic of your mother
- Pic of your sister
- Story from elementary school
- Story from highschool
- Story from college (must include drugs and sex)
- Story from UVA
- Pics from UVA
- Pics from TW Ski Trip

(what has this world come to, when one must pay for posts? lol fuqit, i just think its funny. and well worth $10 for a lil tw history, as I for one don't ever recall this ever being done before) :)

Rules and regulations:

1. There are no rules

BTW, as long as I'm throwing away my hard earned cash to random twerz, might as well do the community a bit of good, and donate to the tribalwar.com a matching $10 following this lil shindig. :)

so post away u fucktards.

Last edited:
1. All posts must be unique (no quoting). 1. All posts must be unique (no quoting).
1. All posts must be unique (no quoting).

"1. All posts must be unique (no quoting).
"

Rule #32. You're 32 years old and you just typed out the dumbest thing I have read on the front page in weeks.

Take your $10 and buy yourself a friend at the strip club.

Rule change: There are no fuckin rules, just post away the ignorant tripe that fills these pages on a daily basis. 100th poster wins :) Boobie prize still in effect tho.

-moto

Please insert "It's a tarp" pic here
180px-Tarp.gif

Back