NBA Jam or NFL Blitz....

blitz

i went back to jam a few weeks ago and it just didn't feel the same as when i was younger

i have a feeling blitz will win even though i never played it

i loved nba jam as a kid, but it seemed like there were too many elements of chance and luck for anyone to really excel at the game. maybe i'm wrong though :shrug:

Throws up a brick!

From downtown!

Ugly shot!

He's on fire!

Last edited:
Who would have thought that he was actually going to run for president?

And you guys saying NBA Jam is easy, that's completely invalid because guess what, so is Blitz.

Im going with mutant league football

Did you know his first role was him playing himself? :eek:

Oh ya, Blitz.

nba jam, this isn't even arguable.

anyone remember how dominating random teams were in the first one? denver was awesome w/ mutumbo and ellis, and shaun kemp was just fucking amazing.

You have got to be joking, right? Have you ever played either? Jam is unbelievably addicting and obnoxiously fun to play with friends, sober, drunk, high, or not. That game is pretty much the only reason I ever powered up the xbox, other than movies of course.

I bought blitz, tried playing it a few times, alone and with friends... It sucks hairy monkey balls. I can't see it ever being much fun. Thats not to say there arn't good football games. But blitz just aint one of them.

You wont find a more enjoyable and funny game than nba jam. This is no contest. It's to multiplayer as MGS, or GTA is to sp.

-moto

Back