Hey Im drunk!

ScooBySnaCk

Tribalwar Overlord
Veteran XX
I drink 50 thousand beers a day plus 50 shots of vodka and 50 shots of tequila.

I am drunk.

I will always be drunk and there will never be a moment that I am not. You will not need to ask if I am because its is a fucking guarantee that Im lit like a lamp post.

My liver is like as hard as a diamond but I sustain it with more booze cause im LOL drunk.

By the way Im drinkin a clamato and bud and its awesome.

I drink so fucking much my farts come out in an octane rating its awesome.

I really didnt want to post this because then it might get out to the internet that I might drink and people may use it against me..*SNIFFLE*

i fucked britney spears backstage at a 311 concert, but do you see me making "look at me im cool" threads? no.

Scooby doesn't seem to understand that people don't make fun of him because he drinks.

People make fun of him because he is an alcoholic that has driven both friends and family away and constantly posts idiotic incoherent drunken babble on this forum.

drunkOnTheInternet.jpg

Scooby doesn't seem to understand that people don't make fun of him because he drinks.

People make fun of him because he is an alcoholic that has driven both friends and family away and constantly posts idiotic incoherent drunken babble on this forum.

well Dave, thats not true i can understand it.

I don't believe that you're drunk. You just use that as an excuse for all these worthless, shitty assed threads. Clean your asshole, and go get fucked faggot.

Scoobz likes calling out people by making new TW threads, and talking shit about them.

BTW he is 41 years old.

the scary thing would be if Scooby wasn't drunk all the time, and the reason he posts incomprehensible nonsense was because he's simply a fucking idiot...

I am not abusive when im drunk wtf..oh only to frenchies.

Kurayami is just mad cause his mommy used to lock him in a closet.

Back