so i am in the united kingdom

LogRoller

Veteran XX
the hotel sucks. the restaurants suck. the pubs rock. as expected.

also, i found a toy store (hanley's) that had loads of paddington bear stuff, so i got that for my niece instead of harry potter stuff. i think it was the right move.

good night tw. time to pass out. you know you're getting old when seven pints makes you sleepy.

Glad to hear you made it there fine. Long flight eh? 8 hours in a bird, 9 hours on the way back. The return flight will probably be full of tourists catching connecting flights in MIA.

I dunno, we gave you a bunch of suggestions before you left. There's some good food in Lester Square in the heart of downtown. London Eye was fun to go on.

Find an ASDA store like I told you, it's run by Walmart and you can find some food in there.

I went to asda NGFM, as you suggested. I picked up like a whole bag full of shit to take back. Including a big 3 liter cardboard box of organic strong cider! fuck the duty man, i'm bringing it home. HOME!

its like jam but they left pulp in because europeans cant be bothered with making decent jelly

i think its time for some marmalade

as soon as i figure out what marmalade is

i saw a plastic bobby hat and i was going to get it for you, but then i realized that it was way too small for your head, and you'd probably develop some sort of giant head complex, and then you'd stop posting because you'd be all, "fuck man i can't post on tw because my head might topple over and destroy my keyboard". so nothing personal man, but i had to do what i had to do.

Back