[Sweet woot deal!] Tomtom 510 GPS $200

Trepdation

Veteran X
$400 at Frys.

I just thought i got a good deal on a tomom one xl last week for my dad from dell. it was 300 after tax shipping (retail for 350 after instant rebate)

this shit was 217 after taxes and shipping so i jumped on it for myself.

You can download celebrity voices for these. I had Clint Eastwood guiding me this weekend testing out my dad's shit.

UPDATE: you can hack this with the 910 loquendo voices. fuck yeah.
LoquendoTTS - Text to Speech for Tomtom - all voice files. - Digital Forums

Last edited:
If it's cheaper than anywhere else online, it's definitely a refurb. It's pretty rare that you can get something new and in original packaging cheaper from woot than somewhere else online.

I lost my woot boner long ago - the only thing worth trying for are bags of crap, and they sell out within seconds.

Nice I'm getting the 910 this week.

Question, do you know if you must have the antenna(which is not included) plugged in in order for the GPS to work?

Also, does the machine automatically re-route if you miss your turn?

This one dosent read street names. So it will just say turn right in 500 feet instead of in 500 feet turn right on 14th street.

Nice I'm getting the 910 this week.

Question, do you know if you must have the antenna(which is not included) plugged in in order for the GPS to work?

Also, does the machine automatically re-route if you miss your turn?

no you don't need the antenna. I had my dads hitting satts from inside my house. and yeah they all reroute you.

Last edited:
wait i think you were talking about fool being gwokable, in which case you can say whatever you want about leo dicaprio from blood diamond

Back