lol wtf - "Mexican buffet of anal lust."

Rilke

Veteran X
While motoring around on Craigslist, I ran into:

Anniversery garage door for wife < - > 08/25 10:46:56

The installation went less than well and took me almost two days to complete.
The door opener was a suprise for my wife as part of our anniversery.
I rushed the job by my standards because I needed to complete the installation before my wife returned from an out of town visit.
I tested the door and remote control several times and was sure it was in good working order both using the key pad and the remote.
I came home early from work to suprise her and open the garage door up as she pulled in the driveway from the airport.

I stopped and picked up the small cake and Ice cream and a bottle of champagne and rushed home to spring my suprise on my loving wife of ten years.
Being in a rush to get the ice cream in the freezer and ice down the bubbly I ignored the roofers next door and just pushed the remote on my new garage door to get the party set up.

When the garage door opened there was my wife getting pounded anally by six Mexican roofers from roofing job next door.
Her face was spattered with the hot Guacamole of the young illegal studs who didn't even notice me looking on in horror and disgust!

I stepped on the gas as her eyes lit up with the shock of knowing my Corrolla was heading straight for her and her Mexican buffet of anal lust.

The homeowners insurance covered all the damage and medical bills and now were getting divorced.
She lives in MY house with these same six Mexican teenagers and they call her Mamma La Pinga.

My life is not worth living.

:lol: There's an opportunity for you to reply.

Literary & Writing - s.f. bayarea forums - craigslist

Maybe she got the mexican teenage boys for her husband, cuz she knew he liked boys, and the only way they would agree to getting ass raped by some old white dude, is if they were permitted to ram it up her ass and jizz in her face.

-moto

Back