[thugs] When questionably caucasion people from Yonkers, NY hike in CT...

nigafool

Veteran XX
From the hikers' log in the lean-to we stayed in. Apparently they were there the night before:

yonkers01.jpg

"This was the worst trip ever."

yonkers02.jpg

"This was the worst nigth I ever had"

yonkers03.jpg

"This trip was bullshit to begin with and is a LIE! I hate this and I wanna go home. no 1 said anything about 2 g.d. mountains.

Love, Jasmine"

When we got there, one of the guys who works the trail was clearing brush. At one point he grabbed the journal and wrote something in it:

yonkers04.jpg

"Brush laurel and clean up toilet paper and newspapers that was left at Brassie camp site.

<--------- I BET THEY LEFT ALL THE TOILET PAPER AROUND!"

and someone else:

"What a waste of space the green marker folks are! Great day today. Privy stop and gone.

good times.

Pretty much anybody from New York can't handle any sort of natural environment.

I can't wait until we run out of oil and all the New Yorkers die because they're fucking soft.

That may be true about the city, but the upstate region of New York is as full of hicks and hunters as anywhere else. Hell, I was an eagle scout.

That may be true about the city, but the upstate region of New York is as full of hicks and hunters as anywhere else. Hell, I was an eagle scout.

True, my dad had plenty of dide deers strapped to the hood the family car, shotgun in the trunk.

I can't wait until we run out of oil and all the New Yorkers die because they're fucking soft.

funny reading this as im in the forests of ny right now ;p

Oh no,
Some people don't like to live like cavemen, obviously they are going to die.

Back