[OFFICIAL] Character trades, inquiries, sales, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TseTse

Veteran X
[OFFICIAL] Trading Sub-forum (general talk)

New sub-forum!!! :D

1. No ads of random crap please
2. Inquiries into value are legit
3. Trades/Sales oughta include reasonable information
4. If you screw somebody on TW over we're going to rape your children

For those posting as their final act of WoW, enjoy post-WoW life. :D

cancelled.jpg

Last edited:
WTB

WTB an Alliance Hunter, in any gear as long as they are a level from 60 to 70. I need it to be transferable and on a PVP server. PM me offers please :deal:

didn't see the sticky :(

Trying to get rid of my last account. Has nothing past lvl 50+ on it. Like 150g on Illidan alliance if that matters. Burning Crusade enabled. Has like 30 days playtime left on it.

Thinking like $35 paypal.

FYI Slobax is sketchy as hell, bought a "blank unused account" from him and it had a level 60 on it that had been played with up to the day before.

FYI Slobax is sketchy as hell, bought a "blank unused account" from him and it had a level 60 on it that had been played with up to the day before.
FYI i explained the reasoning for that like 200 threads ago when you said the same thing

It was a mix up, you ended up getting more than what you paid for while i lost value - so i really don't know why you feel the need to bring that up in every thread i post in about selling an account.

Ask anyone else i've sold something to in classifieds or an account to on TW and you will get quite a different response than "sketchy".

Yeah, I did get more than what I paid for. But the fact is that you swore up and down that the account had never been used, and it had. So any of these accounts could have been botted on, stolen, who the fuck knows. Where do you get them all, anyway? How do you have an account with a LVL 60 on it and not even know?

Like I said, sketchy.

Yeah, I did get more than what I paid for. But the fact is that you swore up and down that the account had never been used, and it had. So any of these accounts could have been botted on, stolen, who the fuck knows. Where do you get them all, anyway? How do you have an account with a LVL 60 on it and not even know?

Like I said, sketchy.
I did know. A friend played him. You got the wrong account, but i didn't honestly care so i let you keep it. You're free to give it back if it's such hassle :)

I get all the accounts because i quit for a while, roommate and i end up talking about WoW, gets me interested, i buy it again and after like 15 days realize that i don't have the time to honestly play an MMO - so i sell the account to cover some of the $ i just dropped at least. Yeah yeah i should either just keep the account or not restart ever but meh. I probably have like 8 retail boxes in my closet.

And no none of my accounts have been botted on that i sell. I'm not retarded.

WTT/WTS 70 undead rogue. 360 bs/360+ engi with drakefist and goggles, merciless arena offhand mace, other assorted kara/heroic epics and blues. I'm looking to trade it for a priest, but I'd consider anything. PM me for more info.
Oh, and pvp server, transfer is up. Never been botted on or played by anyone other than myself.

Last edited:
WTB 70 Alliance PVP xfer up toons. Any but paladin, druid or priest. Gear does not matter, rep doesn't matter as much.

This is for a real life friend. Not my account. I can however 110% vouch for him.

PvE lvl 70 (A) shaman. should be about 1k arena points on him.
The Armory

Wants to trade this for any pvp Horde Priest or Warrior over lvl 50 with Xfer UP and good account standing.

Please let me know.

Last edited:
Looking to off my account soon, have lost interest in the game and would like to recoup my losses, as it were.

The Basics:

70 Human Priest & 70 Gnome Rogue on Mal'Ganis (PvP)

Priest -- 11/16 shadow epics (3/3 frozen shadoweave & 2/2 spellstrike)
-- 10/16 holy epics (i think, theyre in the bank)
909 pve set shadow damage, 810 pvp set shadow dmg
No arena gear, maybe 1k arena points?
375 mining / 375 frozen shadoweave tailoring
Exalted with scryers & netherwing. Close to exalted with shatar & LC i think.

Rogue -- 6/16 epics (just stuff from kara)
~1400ap, ~26% crit, no epic weapons

375 alchemy, 360ish enchanting

Both characters have epic flying mounts. Other alts include a 56 Dwarf Hunter, 29 Gnome Warlock. Bank has full bank slots purchased, filled with 16s.

Total gold on account - 2000g
Estimated value of disposable items in bank - hard to say but over 5000g total (enchanting mats, primals, herb, ore, gems, etc.)

Anyway, if anyone is interested let me know. you can PM me, message me on AIM (if im on) @ drscogin or send me an email at brenthaertlein@gmail.com

WTB an Alliance Mage or Gnome warrior, in any gear. Level 60 pref to save on cost. PVP Transferable. PM me offers please.

Last edited:
Can this thread have some sort of Formatting/Template to use to clean it up.. some of these chars have been sold .. some haven't ..

maybe top of each post have

Still for Sale?: Yes/Sold
Class:
Level:
Gear:
Asking Price:

Something to clean up the thread if you want to consolidate it to one..

Trying to get rid of my last account. Has nothing past lvl 50+ on it. Like 150g on Illidan alliance if that matters. Burning Crusade enabled. Has like 30 days playtime left on it.

Thinking like $35 paypal.
Come on, i know someone needs another account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back