anyone here ever shit blood?

Fancy Cat

Contributor
Veteran XX
its bright red not dark red

i have been doing this more frequently.

first time it happened i was a senior in college and it scared the shit out of me, and it only happened once. then last year after a long drinking binge it lasted for a couple days

now it happens like once a week. no pain involved and i don't feel sick, but i am starting to get worried.

i always thought that was a symptom of an ulcer or something bro

anytime you shit and its live blood you need to see a doc

Bright blood in the stool is indicative of: ulcers, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, and some cuts/tears in the anal tissue.

i have been avoiding the doc because she might down me. my squadron is already low on manpower and i'd be fucking guys over if i didn't deploy. but since i have a month before i head off to iraq, i guess this is the best time to get my anoose looked at.

I did it for a couple hours off and on when i had food poisoning. It might have been because i was shitting so much that my ass ripped or something:shrug:. Either way, it sucked.

When you go to the doc, be prepared to have something shoved three feet up your ass. Again.

well i hope its not colon cancer. damn. hemorrhoids wouldn't surprise me, my dad has had a lot of issues with them.

Only times its happened to me was when I took a massive, painful shit, and it bled whenever I took another one for a few days.

i have notived my poops have felt kinda...sharp? thats the only way i can describe. maybe i'm not digesting it very well.

Back