KGB_ate_myBread

Veteran XX
From this
art.sorrells.before.jpg

to this;
art.sorrells.after.jpg

DAMN. If only more obese people gave a fuck

Incredible shrinking couple loses 580 pounds - CNN.com

but it's impossible to lose weight because it's glandular in 100% of cases and not related to eating properly and exercising.

ok let me make this easier for you to understand

when a person eats properly and does a bare minimum exercise (ie. living basically) their body adjusts itself to compensate. that is how large people have lots of skin compared to skinny people. and how people like jared don't have skin hanging off them.

now when someone goes and has a vaccume job done of their fat, their body doesn't have time to adjust. therefore they develope skin folds.

well he dropped like 20lbs a month, that's bound to leave some loose skin

no way, i have been dropping almost 10 lbs a month and i don't have any loose skin. although i have been doing it all by working out, and the toning involved would be the reason. i didn't read the whole article, did it say if they walked or ran together?

ok let me make this easier for you to understand

when a person eats properly and does a bare minimum exercise (ie. living basically) their body adjusts itself to compensate. that is how large people have lots of skin compared to skinny people. and how people like jared don't have skin hanging off them.

now when someone goes and has a vaccume job done of their fat, their body doesn't have time to adjust. therefore they develope skin folds.

You're retarded. It's not just surgical weight loss that results in loose skin. Any rapid weight loss will do it. Your skin adjusts at a slower rate and after years of being fat it won't just vanish. The dude lost 257 pounds in 15 months. At that rate, there is no physical way the skin keeps up, thus resulting in loose skin.

Every case of obese people losing weight is the same. Don't be dumb.

Back