How the fuck do you remove DRM from .pdf

MacGyver

Veteran XX
So I bought a one of those e-books from Direct to drive and the fucking thing didn't work on Adobe 8, so I uninstalled it and installed Adobe 7 and now the fucking thing won't work because it says I already downloaded it. I tried contacting D2D but the fucking faggots won't reply. So any idea on how to remove the DRM (Digital rights management) off of it?

Contact them again. I know someone that had the same problem, once you get a hold of them they'll reset your download ability and you can grab a copy to bind to Reader 7.

I ran into this exact same problem, a while back… but found a solution to it, using Macromedia/Adobe's own tools (so it's not really so much of a "hack"). There's a little utility called "FlashPaper", made by Macromedia a while back, which automatically converts files to/from Flash and PDF. If you use this to convert your DRM protected PDF file to a PDF file, it will strip all of the DRM protection off.

Mighty handy for making your legally purchased e-books more portable and printable.

maybe this helps

I'm pretty sure all you need is some carmex, a butter knife, some duct tape, 2 oranges, and a snorkle.

ngbbs461cb841cf530.jpg

Back