Another set of loser parents.

no shit

who in the hell plays D&D online, that MMORPG sucks.

If you are going to kill your kids at least use a AAA title.

"He received a $50,000 inheritance that he spent on computer equipment and a large plasma television, authorities said."

LOL

kill them all, k thx.

proof that 23 and 25 is now too young for people to have kids.

fuck, those two are still kids themselves.

ok, it's not really proof, some people are actually responsible at that age, but they fucking suck.

proof that 23 and 25 is now too young for people to have kids.

fuck, those two are still kids themselves.

ok, it's not really proof, some people are actually responsible at that age, but they fucking suck.

when my son was born in 98 in was hooked to quake and Starcraft, after 2 weeks i was like fuck this shit i need to be around my son more. it was hard at first cause i was itching to play but my son came first so. But i wasnt that bad like these dumb fucks. lol someone find that clip of the tyra banks show with the kid grinding his WoW disc. HE wa sso whooped to wow that i think he left his pregnant wife at the hospital just to go home and play WoW and he missed his kids birth.

So what are they going to do about the parents who neglected their children in the neighborhood I'm from to go on months-long European vacations and work "retreats" to Aruba?

Oh yeah. Rich people have a different legal system.

Still, living in what seemed to be a massive set for an 80s teen movie wasn't all bad.

I have yet to even turn on my gaming computer since my son was born 7 weeks ago. I may be able to play again once he sleeps through the night.

So what are they going to do about the parents who neglected their children in the neighborhood I'm from to go on months-long European vacations and work "retreats" to Aruba?

Oh yeah. Rich people have a different legal system.

Still, living in what seemed to be a massive set for an 80s teen movie wasn't all bad.

I am pretty sure rich parents leave someone to take care of the kid. Not let them starve while the cat pisses in there hair.

The many parties held by these kids indicate that there is no supervision. I was friends with them, and only one of them ever had a babysitter arranged. She died while his parents were gone. Crazy.

So not surprising that it happened in Reno. People have kids at such a young age here, and the average level of intelligence isn't very impressive. At least compared to san diego.

Back