[medical] post vasectomy question

LogRoller

Veteran XX
for those of you who have had one of these, i get the jockstrap and the ice pack thing, but what is with that yellow-green fluid that they put all over your nutsack? it never ever seems to really dry. did anyone else's urologist put that stuff on your nutsack? what the hell is this stuff?

vasectomy.jpg

I didn't have anything put on my sack other than the iodine when he was prepping me for the procedure. Was this something put on after he stitched you up? I'm not sure what it could be.

It's iodine I bet. When I cut my finger off I had to soak it in a cup of iodine for 30 minutes before they reattached it.

What is with you homos getting vasectomies?

1. Men with vasectomies have an increased risk of several types of penis-related cancer.

2. Women who get their tubes tied have a REDUCED risk of several types of vaginal cancers.

3. Tubal ligation is now an out-patient procedure which is less invasive than a vasectomy.

What is with you homos getting vasectomies?

1. Men with vasectomies have an increased risk of several types of penis-related cancer.

2. Women who get their tubes tied have a REDUCED risk of several types of vaginal cancers.

3. Tubal ligation is now an out-patient procedure which is less invasive than a vasectomy.

You sure know an awful lot about the inner workings of the female reproductive system.

... that new telescope of yours must be working out.

Back