[woot]Slingbox for 69.99

NutButter

Veteran XX
refurb but still pretty cheap for a slingbox classic.

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

Warranty: 90 days

Features

* Enjoy your home TV programming wherever you are – the office, a hotel room, your garden, even the bathroom – anywhere there is an Internet connection
* The SlingRemote™ in the SlingPlayer software gives you full control over virtually any A/V device, from changing channels and viewing recorded content to fast-forwarding or setting up a season pass
* Works seamlessly with your existing home theater setup and PC technologies – no new cables required!
* Easy to use and set up, with automatic device discovery and a setup wizard that walks you through the process step-by-step
* Stand-alone device connects directly to a home network without depending on a dedicated host PC
* Get TV on an unlimited number of PCs without the hassle and cost of adding new hardware (i.e. TV tuner cards) and software drivers to every computer – with no additional service fees
* SlingStream™ optimization algorithms automatically adapt to changing network conditions to give you the best video quality consistently
* The Slingbox is powered by a high-performance digital signal processor from Texas Instruments and leverages Microsoft’s latest Windows Media Video technologies to provide superior video quality
* Signal outputs allow the Slingbox to operate in pass-through mode
* S-Video, Composite, and Coax inputs accomodate a wide variety of television sources
* Absolutely zero subscription fees
* TV tuner: NTSC (built-in)
* Power requirements: 100-240V AC

Inputs/Outputs

* Composite Audio & Video (RCA)Input
* S-video Input
* RF/Coaxial Input
* Composite Audio & Video (RCA)S-video Output
* S-video Output
* Device control: IR emitter
* Network connection: Ethernet (RJ-45)

Front Panel Display LEDs

* Status
* Network
* Power

In the Box:

* 1 Slingbox™
* 1 CD-ROM with Windows SlingPlayer software
* 1 Quick Setup Guide
* 1 power adapter
* 1 coaxial cable
* 2 composite audio & video RCA cables
* 1 S-Video cable
* 1 network cable
* 1 IR emitter

yea gbpvr has a feature like this

i've never used it because i just can't think of a reason why i'd want to watch my tv from the internet

Back