[News] Girl feet gets cut off on a ride at Six Flags

deesoh

Veteran XV
Discuss..

Rides shut after Ky. Six Flags accident - Yahoo! News

LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Six Flags and another company shut down eight more thrill rides Friday around the country after a teenage girl had her feet chopped off at the ankle on a Superman Tower of Power.

State inspectors, meanwhile, returned to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom where the accident happened to examine the ride, which lifts passengers 177 feet straight up, then drops them nearly the same distance at speeds reaching 54 mph.

It was unclear at what point during the ride the 13-year-old was injured Thursday, said Wendy Goldberg, a Six Flags spokeswoman. The girl was taken to a hospital. She was not identified and details of her condition were not immediately available Friday

I have had this displeasure of going to that six flags before. It has to be the most depressing amusement park you can imagine. It looks like its been is disrepair for the past 15 years or so, and the workers are equally as depressed and rude, and often intoxicated.

What a merry way to make your TW debut.

We need a :golfclap: smiley, but I'm not sure that anything could convey the monumental sense of satirical irony that I wish to express.

Back