I fucking hate PDAs

euph

Veteran XX
I hate every goddamn VP technoweenie client that has a pocket pc and wants it to sync with ACT and Outlook and every other goddamn application on their laptop. I hate dealing with this time consuming sync bullshit. Activesync is so bloated and slow, ACT might be the shittiest software I've ever dealt with, and bluetooth sync is a whole other pain in the ass. Just because I administer their network doesn't mean I know how to make their shitty PDA syncronize with their new fucking lexus and turn their A/C on at home. FUCK

I need a drink:mad:

blackrussian.jpg

It's a bit early here, but this should fix you right up.

Maybe I'll go to the Big Bear Brewing Co. for lunch, they make a killer 11% IPA. That and a gourmet buffaloe chicken pizza and I'll be set.

I hate every goddamn VP technoweenie client that has a pocket pc and wants it to sync with ACT and Outlook and every other goddamn application on their laptop. I hate dealing with this time consuming sync bullshit. Activesync is so bloated and slow, ACT might be the shittiest software I've ever dealt with, and bluetooth sync is a whole other pain in the ass. Just because I administer their network doesn't mean I know how to make their shitty PDA syncronize with their new fucking lexus and turn their A/C on at home. FUCK

stop sucking @ network admin.

Maybe you should have gotten a job where you could have hourly toadies figure bullshit out for you instead?

Back