More comedy from my neighbor

Special---K

Contributor
Veteran XX
This is Tim Lee, my neighbor. He has a Phd., a black belt in jujitsu, made a lot of money as a computer programmer.....and then gave it all up to do stand up comedy. I posted some of his stuff here before but he's always busting out with new material.

Comedian Tim Lee
www.myspace.com/comediantimlee

I just like plugging the dude cause he's a friend and I think he's great

He was pretty funny.

The only thing I would try to change is that drinkers diagram I would do Happy second as the punch line and see how that works.

give that mana sitcom!

Tim, lets have sex!

My 95% certainty diagram says that we wont...

*wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *applause

lololroflrofllol

He has a good angle...and honestly prop comedy is the only way he's going to be able to relate math craziness to your regular joe. I agree that prop comedy is much easier than writing bits, but I like this a lot more than what you usually see for prop comedy. Which is big stupid faggot props that are gay and colorful.

edit:The only unfortunate thing is his jokes are v predictable...that's my only complaint I guess.

Basically he is doing dane cook on a monitor (yes I like dane cook), but if he went to social commentary it would be a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
i like prop comedy because the comedian can deliver 1-5 punchlines without having to give the audiance 10 minutes of background.

Back