Swedish speaking peeps of TW.

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
WTF does Urkraft mean? I have seen this word alot when it comes to metal bands yet I cant find a definition for it. I will say I found a german definition but it seems a bit off.

"Meaning 'Primitive Force' in Danish, the name Urkraft..."

I found this on google. It is a pretty neat site where you can pretty much search for anything on the internet. Simply type in the word or phrase you are curious about and hit enter. Enjoy the ride as the internet envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

"Meaning 'Primitive Force' in Danish, the name Urkraft..."

I found this on google. It is a pretty neat site where you can pretty much search for anything on the internet. Simply type in the word or phrase you are curious about and hit enter. Enjoy the ride as the internet envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

Yeah and it means elementary power in german. so I would think it's along those lines in swedish and I cant find a swedish translation. Even your god google is no help.

You should try Google

It is a pretty neat site where you can pretty much search for anything on the internet. Simply type in the word or phrase you are curious about and hit enter. Enjoy the ride as the internet envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

You should try Google

It is a pretty neat site where you can pretty much search for anything on the internet. Simply type in the word or phrase you are curious about and hit enter. Enjoy the ride as the internet envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

And you should read before you fucking post.

Yeah and it means elementary power in german. so I would think it's along those lines in swedish and I cant find a swedish translation. Even your god google is no help.
google never fails. Your google powers are just weak

You should have known better when you were looking up Swedish lyrics to a metal band.

Its not exactly gonna be Shakespeare

Hey Morbid,

Did you try Google

No, it's not German. By the way, did you know that German is more closely related to English than to Danish or any other Scandinavian language? I found this interesting facts using something called Google. It is a pretty neat site where you can pretty much search for anything on the internet. Simply type in the word or phrase you are curious about and hit enter. Enjoy the ride as the internet envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

Hey, have you ever heard of something called Googol? It is a pretty neat number consisting of a 1, followed by a hundred 0's. Simply type 10100 to abbreviate it. Enjoy the ride as the world of mathematics envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

You should try Google

Well, I'm off to have breakfast. I think I've got some Strudel in the fridge. It is a pretty neat pastry that is pretty much pieces of apple wrapped in a delicious crust. Simply bite in to get started. Enjoy the ride as German cuisine envelops you into a whirlwind of information at lightning speeds.

Back