t-490545 N.O. EXPLOOOOODDDDE!!!!!! [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

N.O. EXPLOOOOODDDDE!!!!!!

Animo
06-03-2007, 10:32 PM
So im taking this N.O. Explode with has nitric oxide and creatine and caffeine and everything its pretty crazy!!!

ROAR i am UNBELIEVABLE

blazindave
06-03-2007, 11:09 PM
How are your righteous abs doing?

Animo
06-04-2007, 01:00 AM
good infact i'll take a new pic soon

DillingerEscp
06-04-2007, 02:59 AM
NO explode...

NO comment.

Actually. I took animal pump, it was awesome. try that next, since ya know... you have so much money to waste on supplements.

alienkiller
06-04-2007, 03:09 AM
i like no xplode

schmidty091
06-04-2007, 06:11 PM
I was thinking about getting this..Does it help to build muscle mass and strength?

Indica
06-04-2007, 06:28 PM
No, its basically just energy, although some of my buddies swear that they can lift more weight while using it...

Personally, I love NO Xplode, and as the label says, I will never lift without it.

schmidty091
06-04-2007, 06:34 PM
so besides for the extra energy, it doesnt do much as far as lifting?

Bomba
06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
well u get about a gram of creatine ethyl ester per scoop so if u take 3 scoops u get 3grams which isnt really enough as for as amount of creatine you need, while you dont need as much ethyl ester and u do monohydrate u should probably aim for at least 6 grams of ethyl ester(get the other 3 somewhere else dont take 6 scoops of no xplode). creatine increases the amount of glycogen your muscles can hold. more muscle energy = less fatigue, more lifting. creatine also holds extra phosphate molecules which is good cause when ur body uses atp and it becomes adp(dead battery) those extra phospate molecules act like a battery recharger. and it also increases blood flow to muscles via argine being converted to no2 causing your blood vessels to expand. more blood flow = more oxygen and nutrient delivery and more efficient waste removal. so in conclusion it does do some as far as lifting and i personally like this product. it isnt terribly good for u, vab.

Animo
06-04-2007, 06:50 PM
NO XPLODE is designed to support and enhance:
Training Energy, Motivation and Intensity
Mental Alertness and Focus
Muscle Fullness, Vascularity and Pumps
Strength, Power, Endurance and Work Capacity
Resistance to Muscle Fatigue
Blood Flow and Delivery of Oxygen and Nutrients to Muscle Tissue
Healthy Nitric Oxide Levels

and yeah I dont think it is too good for you to take excessively, you have to stop taking it for a month every three months or else you might literally explode as the name suggests

BigWorm
06-05-2007, 11:58 AM
I used NO Xplode for 6 months. It is way over rated. First two months I felt pumped, but your body adjusts to the caffeine and the pump is gone.

yoeriton
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I was thinking about getting this..Does it help to build muscle mass and strength?

Just do some workouts.

schmidty091
06-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Just do some workouts.

I do. I just wanted something to help me out with energy and building muscle and I'm not sure to what to get.