[Houston] WMP11 can not see 360

Navarone

Veteran X
I know this is a fairly common problem, so I'm hoping someone on TW knows how to fix it. My PC and 360 were communicating fine prior to installing wmp 11. Now when I go to share media, it doesn't see the 360. Wtf do I do to fix that? I opened a few suggested ports from the xbox forums, but they're pretty worthless and I've seen no changes.

HALP!

right click the Library tab in wmp11 then media sharing. it should have a 360 icon and then check share media to and allow 360 ;)

im having this same problem, but only its reverse :\ the 360 cant see the pc even though the pc can see the 360... ive checked the ports and all are correctly open, and the service is running on the computer but i still cant get the 360 to find the PC, any ideas anyone?

im having this same problem, but only its reverse :\ the 360 cant see the pc even though the pc can see the 360... ive checked the ports and all are correctly open, and the service is running on the computer but i still cant get the 360 to find the PC, any ideas anyone?

Disconnect both of them and reset, reconnect and reset. That's what did it for me.

Back