[Trendz] Pics or GTFO.

yeah he is... "The air force infantry" basically a whole bunch of cocksmokers who think they're hot shit because they pulled a couple of perimeter security missions and convoy missions on "green routes"

wow, you're dumb

wow, you're dumb

no not at all.. ask anybody in the army or marines their opinion of the air force security forces.. shit ask the rest of the air force.. when your own fucking branch dislikes you.. thats pretty fucking bad

no not at all.. ask anybody in the army or marines their opinion of the air force security forces.. shit ask the rest of the air force.. when your own fucking branch dislikes you.. thats pretty fucking bad

I know plenty of people in the Army and Marines, and none of them have anything negative to say about security forces (MP's). In fact, ever since the AF started receiving Army/Marine taskings in Iraq, the other branches have come to respect and even depend on them in a support capacity, which makes sense, considering the AF's role as a SUPPORT branch.

As far as the AF is concerned, SF is a pretty shitty job...long hours and frequent deployments. But guess what, if they're doing it, we don't have to...so why would we dislike them? I think the only thing supporting your claim is this perception of the AF as a branch of fat, lazy desk jockies who push papers and play solitaire all day while the "hardcore" army and marines are out doing all the fighting. That might have been true 10-15 years ago, but with all this "fit to fight tonight" crap the AF is instituting, we're becoming more like the mobile infantry everyday.

I really don't understand this moronic stance that everybody who joins the military must be trying to be the next John Rambo or something. It's a fucking job...not everybody thinks they're a badass, and very few people walk around with a chip on their shoulder.

Now stfu and let me get back to my solitaire.

/rant

p.s. I'm not SF

Last edited:
I know plenty of people in the Army and Marines, and none of them have anything negative to say about security forces (MP's). In fact, ever since the AF started receiving Army/Marine taskings in Iraq, the other branches have come to respect and even depend on them in a support capacity, which makes sense, considering the AF's role as a SUPPORT branch.

As far as the AF in concerned, SF is a pretty shitty job...long hours and frequent deployments. But guess what, if they're doing it, we don't have to...so why would we dislike them? I think the only thing supporting your claim is this perception of the AF as a branch of fat, lazy desk jockies who push papers and play solitaire all day while the "hardcore" army and marines are out doing all the fighting. That might have been true 10-15 years ago, but with all this "fit to fight tonight" crap the AF is instituting, we're becoming more like the mobile infantry everyday.

I really don't understand this moronic stance that everybody who joins the military but be trying to be the next John Rambo or something. It's a fucking job...not everybody thinks they're a badass, and very few people walk around with a chip on their shoulder.

/rant

p.s. I'm not SF

So.....do you actually have first hand experience in the military or are you going off your friends bias opinions.

As far as the AF in concerned, SF is a pretty shitty job...long hours and frequent deployments. But guess what, if they're doing it, we don't have to...so why would we dislike them? I think the only thing supporting your claim is this perception of the AF as a branch of fat, lazy desk jockies who push papers and play solitaire all day while the "hardcore" army and marines are out doing all the fighting. That might have been true 10-15 years ago, but with all this "fit to fight tonight" crap the AF is instituting, we're becoming more like the mobile infantry everyday.

I really don't understand this moronic stance that everybody who joins the military must be trying to be the next John Rambo or something. It's a fucking job...not everybody thinks they're a badass, and very few people walk around with a chip on their shoulder.

/rant

p.s. I'm not SF

Oh great second hand experiences.. are any of your "friends" actually in combat arms, or are they combat support. Because my first hand knowledge is that we in combat arms dislike the fuck out of the security forces.. not because of what they do, we like that they take the load off of us from having to deal with the green routes that we already cleared out. .we dislike them because they're cocky little cocksmokers who think they're hot shit because they get to guard a green route. They haven't done shit and have no reason to be the cocky little faggots that they put out to be. Oh don't get me wrong, they'll become humble as fuck when they're around us, but they go back home after their little 3 month tour and start talking shit like they did something. When they turn a black route into a green route, then they can start talking shit, but until then they have no room to talk.

Oh great second hand experiences.. are any of your "friends" actually in combat arms, or are they combat support. Because my first hand knowledge is that we in combat arms dislike the fuck out of the security forces.. not because of what they do, we like that they take the load off of us from having to deal with the green routes that we already cleared out. .we dislike them because they're cocky little cocksmokers who think they're hot shit because they get to guard a green route. They haven't done shit and have no reason to be the cocky little faggots that they put out to be. Oh don't get me wrong, they'll become humble as fuck when they're around us, but they go back home after their little 3 month tour and start talking shit like they did something. When they turn a black route into a green route, then they can start talking shit, but until then they have no room to talk.

So you're upset that they go home and exaggerate their "war stories" to their friends? I bet Army/Marine infantry never do that :rolleyes:

By the way, did you catch the part in my post where I explained that the Air Force plays a SUPPORT role for ground operations? Our primary mission has always been to get planes off the ground and into the air. I'm not sure why you think they should be on the front lines with you in the first place :shrug:

So you're upset that they go home and exaggerate their "war stories" to their friends? I bet Army/Marine infantry never do that :rolleyes:

By the way, did you catch the part in my post where I explained that the Air Force plays a SUPPORT role for ground operations? Our primary mission has always been to get planes off the ground and into the air. I'm not sure why you think they should be on the front lines with you in the first place :shrug:

Of course we'd exaggerate our war stories.. who doesn't? but its an easier stretch for us, we can sit there and say a firefight lasted 45 mins instead of 20, and that 100 insurgents were killed when only 75 were really killed, its a harder stretch for them to say they got into a 45 min firefight when all they did was sit there and guard the perimeter to a FOB that only saw the daily mortar attacks. I never said that they should be on the front lines with us, but thanks for putting words into my mouth. I only said I appreciate they they felt willing to come in and take over the routes that are already secured by us. We just dislike the fact they talk shit like they did all the hard work, when they haven't done shit. Wouldn't you dislike somebody else trying to claim they did something when they didn't?

all i know is that MPs that patrol military lands around here are a bunch of dickheads that got picked on in junior high school, and should never be given weapons of any sort.

Of course we'd exaggerate our war stories.. who doesn't? but its an easier stretch for us, we can sit there and say a firefight lasted 45 mins instead of 20, and that 100 insurgents were killed when only 75 were really killed, its a harder stretch for them to say they got into a 45 min firefight when all they did was sit there and guard the perimeter to a FOB that only saw the daily mortar attacks. I never said that they should be on the front lines with us, but thanks for putting words into my mouth. I only said I appreciate they they felt willing to come in and take over the routes that are already secured by us. We just dislike the fact they talk shit like they did all the hard work, when they haven't done shit. Wouldn't you dislike somebody else trying to claim they did something when they didn't?

Wait, what? First you say you appreciate them taking care of your secured routes, then you say they haven't done shit :huh: Either my sarcasm meter is broken, or you just suck at making a point. Either way, who gives a shit what they tell their retard friends once they get home? People steal credit for my work all the time, it's called the chain of command.

My point here wasn't that the SF is some flawless group of AF elites that strike fear into the hearts of terrorists. You made the point that nobody likes SF, and I disagreed, that's all. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots in every branch. :heart:

Wait, what? First you say you appreciate them taking care of your secured routes, then you say they haven't done shit :huh: Either my sarcasm meter is broken, or you just suck at making a point. Either way, who gives a shit what they tell their retard friends once they get home? People steal credit for my work all the time, it's called the chain of command.

My point here wasn't that the SF is some flawless group of AF elites that strike fear into the hearts of terrorists. You made the point that nobody likes SF, and I disagreed, that's all. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots in every branch. :heart:

no you just fail to understand the difference between securing a route thats unsecured (Hence, actually doing something) and patrolling a route thats already secured (not doing shit). Maybe its just a mentality difference that makes you fail to understand it in the way I put it.

no you just fail to understand the difference between securing a route thats unsecured (Hence, actually doing something) and patrolling a route thats already secured (not doing shit). Maybe its just a mentality difference that makes you fail to understand it in the way I put it.

Dude, who cares. Whenever someone brings up the Air Force, you go into this tirade about MP's.

Seriously, what the fuck is the matter with you?

Back