I'm addicted to this fucking game...

I went through a phase a week ago where I was addicted too it as well, and I have no idea why.

But I had a win record of like 30:1 -_-

That's hella fun. The maker should make it customizable so you can play with your WoW or Magic decks or something.

what the fuck i cant use the restore cards

and what the fuck i killed every single one of his cards over and over and i still lost?

That was pretty easy. FR, when he doesn't have any characters on the board you drag a card up to his icon. That will take out his lifebar.

what the fuck i cant use the restore cards

and what the fuck i killed every single one of his cards over and over and i still lost?

you have to get his life down

it's on the left handside

when he has no monsters left you attack him and however much the card does in attack damage, he will get that damage

I too keep losing every single roll.

Attack 8 vs Defence 4

and I still lose health, I think I remember why I didn't play cards, esp loaded dice internet ones :p

So stupid waiting for the attacks to calculate

Haven't been able to win, or come close to winning 2500 strength vs 2500 strength match. Computer always gets hits and I never do.

Last edited:
I tend to agree that the dice rolls aren't random.

A hydra with a 2pt attack bonus, a robot, and an alien couldn't take out a mouse with only one health remaining. In fact, the mouse won (not tied) each of the four attacks against it.

Then there's the ninja. I have yet to win a roll against a ninja.

The black hole always shows up at the most inopportune times also.

[/whine]

god damn i just played 4 games in a row where the computer took out my most powerful monsters by rolling more than 3 higher even though it had either the same or lower attack rating (than defense)

fucking a

the computer also had the doom card literally as soon as i put my hydra into play (dragon was on table, hydra dide). this shit is so gay

Back