My first HDR image

Stits

Contributor
Veteran XV
I took six raw files and played with them for about an thirty minutes in PS and got this. It's original is 91 megs but the detail's just insane.

Picture.png

it doesnt really show because not every image benefits. that could have been taken with one exposure, probably.

this is a decent hdr photo (notice the shadow -and- the highlight detail.. not possible otherwise)

On Black

On Black

Is this the stuff where you put shit in pics they don't belong in and somehow with the lighting and shit make it look like it belongs? I think someone posted pics of HL2 models in a neighborhood or something?

it doesnt really show because not every image benefits. that could have been taken with one exposure, probably.

this is a decent hdr photo (notice the shadow -and- the highlight detail.. not possible otherwise)

On Black

On Black

that first one is amazing. is that supposed to be RAW with HDR? if so, incredible

That is a really crappy HDR image. I mean the levels are off, the brightness is too high, and it's just a bad shot overall. You didn't need 6 images anyway, you could have settled for 3.

Here is what an HDR image should look like, this was taken in Antigua. 3 shots were used.

ChrisHDR.jpg

I wouldn't post your first one here. Wait til you get something you're really happy with

Last edited:
That is a really crappy HDR image. I mean the levels are off, the brightness is too high, and it's just a bad shot overall. You didn't need 6 images anyway, you could have settled for 3.

Here is what an HDR image should look like, this was taken in Antigua. 3 shots were used.

ChrisHDR.jpg

He said it was his first one. Nice dick-waving though, you pretty much set yourself up to have your image ripped on for the rest of the thread.

Back